rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Au Pair game

Au Pair game

A few months ago, I matched with some Brazilian au pair on Tinder and we end up meeting. Sure enough, her best friend here (in USA) is another Brazilian au pair whom she met through their au pair/exchange program weekly "events". Banged her on second date in her car with no alcohol involved.

After reading this thread, I went on Facebook and simply messaged several girls from an au pair group in my city. Got some responses from Colombians and Brazilians.

Colombian - Trojan Horse?
I finally went out with a Colombian 23yo (a 7 maybe but skinny for my taste) recently for some drinks, but I kept things neutral (didn't call it a "date") because I wanted to assess her Colombian crew and see if she has any friends who are hotter or more my type for me to infiltrate later -- Trojan Horse type shit.

We get drinks, the girl is cool as shit, and she confirms that she has other Colombian chica friends whom (you guessed it) she met through their au pair program. So I didn't go for the make out on the first date, I kept it "sweet/nice guy" (I never get friend-zoned, so I can afford to do this and escalate later if need be). I was out with the boys last night for Halloween, and met up with her for a minute to assess her friends. Sure enough, her Colombian friend is even hotter than her. Their other friend is taken but I didn't see her.

Challenges
- Getting connected to au pair GROUP
- Meeting hotter chica THROUGH first chica without pissing off first chica
- Getting connected to local Colombian group

It might be better to stay friends with this first chica for long term Colombian/Latin networking in my city to meet hot girls, keep practicing my Spanish, go dancing, etc. It does feel weird though to pass up on young, Colombian ass so I can slow cook other stuff

Messages In This Thread