rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Difference in approach to American Girls

Difference in approach to American Girls

Quote: (05-23-2012 05:11 PM)PROD3GY Wrote:  

“I’m a bit of a sex tourist” I tell them, going on about the hot Thai girls. The German girl is disgusted, B is kind of amused at the semi arrogant but humorous delivery. We get into a whole talk about sex tourism. B asks me how many girls I’ve slept with since I got here (late December). The whole table falls silent, I know she’s calling my bluff. I tell her … “about five or so, but I’ve been practicing restraint”. LA dude smirks thinking that he just won. He starts going on about this date he was on and the girl is all into him but he didn’t want to take advantage of her. Suckahh!! I ask about dimming the lights so we can see his halo. I’m back to how I just can’t resist sex with hot girls and also, why would I. The gambit works, B likes the bad boy much better than LA boy trying to white knight the scenario. Fucking amateurs.

This is gold.

Hehe. Thanks. That was a fun night.

You guys should enjoy the American girls. In hindsight, there's something to be said for all the glorious whore fucking in the U.S. No cultural details to observe, no waking-up-in-bathtubs-filled-with-ice to worry about. It has it's moments, that country.

Messages In This Thread