rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So... I just got fired

So... I just got fired

I think we've ALL wanted to do this (and this movie is pretty badass too, and McAvoy definitely goes through a weakling/chump to BA mofo through the movie.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0-76FChfk

Anyways, I wouldn't exactly worry about it too much man-if you REALLY wanted the work you would have stayed around-as well as you are young and will do dumb things. But as stated and just for future reference (and something I'm having to deal with just recently as well) 1-Do have other options lined up and 2-never do this again. I understand it was probably a shitty job, but in the least if you are thinking of already quitting-at least try to be respectful and give them a heads up. It'll allow you to keep references in the future, stop things from possibly biting you in the ass, and who knows what'll end up happening to the people you worked for or with. They could very well end up helping you in the future possibly. Just sayin. Know its a biatch to work at a crappy job but ya gotta start somewhere amigo.

Messages In This Thread