rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's Post on Confidence

Roosh's Post on Confidence

Quote: (05-22-2012 06:01 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

I'm mixed. Confidence is a feeling, not a skill.

I have felt confident going in, yet got blown out. I have felt unconfident going in and way out of my league, yet succeeded. Some here on RVF have pointed out the easiest way to feel confident is to focus on women below your level, and that if you're really feeling confident going in, you're probably opening girls below the quality you could. (Although they also acknowledge sometimes the pool is thin and the hottest girl is a 6, and your choice is either below you ...or nothing at all. )

Just re-read this. I don't believe that there are women above my level. I believe that all women are naturally below me, and the concept of a woman being "out of my league" is a social construct. It is the biggest lie.

I don't think it's good for men to "aim lower." If you want to get good with attractive women, you have to work with them. Otherwise, it's like playing poker without real money: it's not the same.

Messages In This Thread