rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power an amazing physique has over women

The Power an amazing physique has over women

Quote: (12-02-2018 05:57 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

Biggest reason I always say to get shredded is because for a lot of guys it brings out their cheekbones/jawline. Night and day difference

That being said, this physique gets me a lot of IOIs on dating apps. I'm 5'8'' 130lb in this pic, but that's why I say to get shredded. People hold a lot more fat than they think.

I do concur that it only matters for online game. IRL game, unless you look way bigger than most dudes, and you wear fitted clothes, physique won't do you much good. Lots of guys out there are fat as hell but have a naturally big frame so unless you're bigger than those types of people, physique is just another part of your repertoire. Games trumps it, IMO.

But I do believe that the facial changes you see with low bodyfat trumps game, any day. Face > all

[Image: 11rvno9.jpg]

Great physique. Hard to believe you are only 130lb in that.

I am 5'8", 170lbs and I have an extremely similar physique to you in that photo, maybe 3-4% more bodyfat. Though my legs are huge (I trap bar deadlift 405x8, for example).

My face looks so much better at 10% bodyfat than it does at 15%, it's unreal. It's not true for every guy, but is certainly true for me.

Messages In This Thread