rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexualizing the conversation

Sexualizing the conversation

Great topic. I've sort of nonchalantly been dropping double entendres at the gym I work out at in drive-by fashion because I really don't care to game hard at the gym when I'm in a timed routine bustin' my ass.

I'm there to work out so I minimize time spent talking, and I'm usually drenched in sweat head to toe with in 40 min. of arriving.

Two cute girls (7&8) were using the decline barbell bench and I had chatted with them before, I said;"Oh, it's the witches again teamed up using the next piece of equipment I wanted to use." One's response was I could "work in if I wanted."

I looked down at my shirt and said;"well it would be like a *slip n' slide for the two of you* so I'll just slither over there for now.." Ever since that comment these two girls tend to proximate themselves frequently near me throughout the gym at least a few times intentionally while I'm there, so it's time to open one or both of them more aggressively soon.

Another 8.5 who is a personal trainer there, who I've spit some game at and dropped a little bait to in the past recently said;"Oh, what did you bother coming in here for, I haven't seen you around.." I said;"I came here for your tension and your weight, there's *plenty of tension already though*..." Then I walked over and started on a machine.

Sexualizing the convo provides great tension relief when done subtly.

Messages In This Thread