rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fetish girls

Fetish girls

So I hooked up with this chick a few times now and with each time I'm learning more about her sexual appetite. Recently it basically all came out when she shared with me that she's a masochist and loves to be hurt. And by hurt I mean REALLY hurt. She sent me phone pics while she was doing something to herself and well let's say it involved a painful spike looking thing that straps around her leg, and a razor knife which subsequent photos revealed that she cut herself quite a few times (inside and out) due to the streams of blood and splatters in the pics.

Apparently, she only likes to screw after she's cut herself on up on the inside like that to rexperience the pain after it partially heals. Umm, well... anyway. I know I'm cutting this chick off because she's really freaking me out here. I just want to know who else out there had experienced something similar?

Messages In This Thread