rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How easy would it be for One Direction guys to get laid?

How easy would it be for One Direction guys to get laid?

Quote: (10-07-2013 05:05 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2013 03:15 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Mini-fame is the achievable-by-mortals step up from social circle game, with quite a bit of the benefits of true fame.

We need a mini-fame thread.

There was one somewhere, about being a promoter, being in local bands, I've noticed that as Mystery said, even having one GUY with you is social proof. He also said if you have TWO GIRLS with you "any set will open."

It really can be done on a pretty microscopic, ad hoc level.

I've been on the sets of my five-hundred dollar film productions with an old-fashioned, 16mm rabbit eared film camera with volunteer crew, and cute girls on bicycles riding by would almost stop as they asked "What's going on." We're talking so low-budget my ancient Toyota "production venhicle" was the ugliest car on the street.

Any time a girl opens her mouth first and conveys interest about you, you have really made the first level of breaking through American BusyAndCool culture.

They desperately want to be IN ON THE FUN. They're not worred that it's not going to be in the local theatre or ever make money. Women are all about the moment, what is fun in this moment. If you can get some kind of micro-excitement going, it's hard to comprehend but their minds don't go any deeper than that.

Messages In This Thread