rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text messaging girls instead of calling

Text messaging girls instead of calling

How do you guys feel about the text messaging thing? I'm not a phone guy at all. I don't care to spend much time on the phone at all, I'd rather meet people in person. Text messaging seems much less "intrusive" I suppose when first meeting a girl. You're more likely to get a responding text than a responding phone call I think.

So anyway, I got a girl's number last weekend, I set up a meeting with her for tomorrow. I didn't call her. I texted her and arranged it. Not a whole bunch of back and forth texting but stuff like, "hey how about we meet up such and such a day, are you available?", that sort of thing. I don't want to be calling up and dicking around on the phone. To much chance for initial phone awkwardness. So far, so good. I'm supposed to meet up with her tomorrow afternoon.

Tonight, get this pretty cute Greek girl's number at a Hollywood club. she's a solid 7 or 7.5. Freaked on the dance floor, probably could've gone in for the kiss, but didn't(should have while the momentum was good), but did give her the international double kiss on the cheek thing as I walked her out which she appreciated being Greek. It was sort of weird, I started off strong, but started losing momentum during the set, but I still got the number and had some fun talking to her. I was thinking of sending some kind of text tomorrow. Or would it be better to call? I no longer believe in the wait 2 or 3 days thing. That's 3 days for her to forget who the hell you are.

Do you guys think it's best to use text messaging to set up dates, or does it seem weak and I should just call? I don't like talking on the phone much, at least until I've f*cked her anyway. So I want to limit that shit. So many girls now send dozens and dozens of text messages a day that I would guess that it seems pretty common now. What do y'all think?

Messages In This Thread