rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is a new one for me. Online response..

This is a new one for me. Online response..

Compared to an ex, favorably, in a denial...

Quote:Quote:

Hey, thanks for the note [Image: smile.gif] you sound really great... And you remind me a lot of my ex, which is nice in a way but makes me think id be terrible for you... Still have some baggage from that mess. Just wanted you to know that this is one of those it's TOTALLY not you, it's me, situations.

Good luck with this site [Image: smile.gif] you have a great profile!

name

While I won't post my opener, I'll say it was brief and touched on something she mentioned in her profile about cheating death 5 times in her travels.

Honestly, I have no idea where to go with this as I've never run into this before. The not you, it's me BS is something at the end of a relationship, not a response to an opener.

Obviously she's interested. Of that there is no question. I'm just not sure how to spin her up, as I usually ramble for a few messages before getting the digits.

The only thing I'm coming up with is something like "Why would you be terrible for me? You'd treat me like a king while I bang the babysitter or something?"

I kinda get the impression she got dumped and still has feelings for the ex, whom I remind her of somehow.

What do you guys think. Ideas for responses?

Being stuck like this annoys me.

Messages In This Thread