rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heartbroken man gives holiday away

Heartbroken man gives holiday away

http://news.msn.co.nz/worldnews/8466311/...liday-away

Quote:Quote:

A UK man who spent $1600 on a holiday to Malta for his girlfriend has decided to give it away for free after they broke up.
Tom Frankenburg, a 22-year-old guitar teacher from Nottingham, posted a video on YouTube titled "Tom Goes Crazy and Gives His Holiday Away" in which he promises to give two return plane tickets, car hire and a stay in a four-star hotel away to the most deserving person.

"We live in a broken world - a place where people get hurt, where war happens, where equality just doesn't exist, and I want to fix it," he says.

"Obviously I can't fix everything but I can fix it a little bit and hopefully this video will inspire you to do the same, even if it's just a little thing.

"Like sitting next to that lonely kid at school or buying a homeless person a sandwich for lunch on the streets.

"It all counts and together we can make this place a better place to live in."

The video has been viewed more than 18,000 times and attracted hundreds of comments since it was uploaded on Saturday.

Mr Frankenburg has been winning fans, with a flood of people praising his generosity online.

"What a beautiful heart you haveā€¦thanks for spreading the love," a Sydney resident wrote on YouTube.

"Such a sweet thing to do. Think I'm gonna go out there and do something random and nice for someone I don't know too," another YouTube user posted.

Mr Frankenburg told the BBC the majority of responses were from people nominating others rather than themselves.

"It's really nice actually, that people are doing that."

Mr Frankenburg said he had asked his ex-girlfriend's permission before deciding to give the holiday away.

Hahaha read the last line!

Messages In This Thread