rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl lives really close to me

Girl lives really close to me

Im 15, and while I was at the bar mitzvah party of the younger brother of one of my friends, i met this girl, and i asked for her number and got it. She needed a ride home, so i offered to give her a ride. She said no. Later that night i texted her asking if she got home ok. We texted for a bit. The next day, she texts me saying hey. We talk for a bit, everything seems good and i feel pretty good. The day after that, i texted her to ask if she knew this one girl. After a bit of texts, all of her answers are half assed, and at one point she just texts back hahaha to something that i wasnt trying to be funny. I just stopped texting her after that. Now that i have talked to her, and have built some relations, what do i do to get to the point of going out with her. I really dont want to fuck this up since she lives so close to me. Its within waking distance. Oh also, i told her i drove by her house this one day, and asked her if her house was the one on the left. She said yes, and i said, "haha i know where you live now. I should go over to your house and throw pebbles at your window" she said "haha that would scare the shit out of me". I asked two friends if i should actually do this, one said yes the other no. Should I, and if i did, then what?

Messages In This Thread