rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin

Berlin

Quote: (02-06-2013 10:41 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 10:04 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 01:20 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 06:53 AM)capote Wrote:  

Hitting Berlin next week for 5 days. Would you recommend Leipzig or Dresden for a day trip?

Haven't been to Dresden, but I can confirm Leipzig is a charming city with a very walk-able city. Also, surprising nice little bar scene at night.

Architecture is beautiful, there are some small parks, and if you're training from Berlin, you can actually walk right into the center of town from the Leipzig train station, even if you have luggage.

It's quite convenient for a day or 2 trip from Berlin and Iwould certainly recommend it.

I would say of the 2 Dresden has the better talent as the University is bigger + there are a lot more Polish students in Dresden. The only downside is that the centre of Dresden is very tourist orientated so you need to mingle with the student cliques in the Neustadt district. Its a beautiful city and the tram system is sick.

Interesting. Good info for when I go back. Have you been to many cities in Germany EU Explorer?

Hi yes quite a few but mainly on business so ...airport-taxi-hotel-airport!
There is quite a lot of intel on German cities in the forums.
I think the former east is the best especially Dresden.

Messages In This Thread