rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin

Berlin

Quote: (06-29-2012 03:17 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I think 4 nights in Berlin is perfect. I'm close by in Leipzig at the moment. Last time I was in Germany was Berlin a few years ago. Been pleasantly surprised by the women here, girls in Leipzig have fantastic breasts, big and shapely. A girl can be coming along and you think she's a 6, then you notice her big round breasts and air of confidence and she's automatically promoted to an 8. Some also have the blue eyes and black hair going on. I think this all stems from the fact that Leipzig is in close proximity to Poland.

Getting a lot of eye contact in the street, and the eye contact is typical German style - analytic, she's eyeing you up and down, looking at your clothes etc.

Haven't really been out properly here, been working, and i'm on my own at the moment

I have met a few girls from Saxony and they had amazing bodies ( i.e. also ass which is rare in Germany) Admittedly, my sample size is very small.

You should also visit Dresden, if you can, a very beautiful city, talent should be very similar. Same size as Leipzig and a university town, too.

Messages In This Thread