rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls telling me all their problems..??

Girls telling me all their problems..??

Interesting that i have a different perspective from everybody who replied on this thread.

MY experience has been that the more a girl tells me about her problems, the more is likely for me to be fucking her. Actually thats part of my game, im a good listener and girls usually talk more than i do because im a good listener. I wouldnt say girls talk to me a lot about their problems but when they do, im usually fucking them. Remember, there are not that many people willing to listen to other peopleºs problems and when you do, you are already making a difference and making her feel comfortable with you. Me personally, if she has a problem that she wants to discuss, im good about listening to her, actually i find easier to bang them once she is telling me about her problems. But you need to be able to move the conversation into other topics, make it sexual after a while, play the listener but she needs to know that you are fucking. Also girls that tell you about their problems are likely to be your fuckbuddies for a long period.

Messages In This Thread