rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forensics

Forensics

A couple of days ago I was faced with a situation where I hooked up with a chick the night before for sex and then had another chick literally walking into the door a couple of hours after the first chick is supposed to leave. The first chick spent the night and stayed with me into the next day and she left at 5pm. The next chick was supposed to show up at my place around 8pm and she too was spending the night.

What I did was replace the sheets with fresh sheets. Combed through the apartment looking for any damning evidence the first chick might have left behind. I vacuumed the apartment and furniture hoping to pick up any loose hairs, air freshener, febreezed the furniture in case the scent of her perfume was still in it. I had to wash the dishes because the second chick knows I don't like marinara and will ask why all of a sudden I decided to eat pasta and marinara. I wiped the bathroom down and didn't notice until the last second that the first bitch helped herself to my lint roller. She didn't bother to peel off the tape after using so her hair was all stuck in it. So I peeled that off and trashed it. Lit some incense and turned the lighting down to low as to not make anything obvious in case I missed something. And I did miss something. The second chicks walks in sits on the sofa and right next to her I spot the corsett left behind by the first chick stuffed between the cushion and a pillow. I was able to get between the 2nd chick and the corsett and tuck it away discreetly.

What tips do any of you guys have and cleaning up and removing evidence between chicks?

Messages In This Thread