rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh: Why Workout?

Roosh: Why Workout?

Quote: (05-11-2012 12:02 PM)DareP Wrote:  

Hey Roosh (and forum peeps!)

I notice you recommend working out in many of your posts. I'm curious what impact it's had on your life?

Personally, I've never really worked out. I'm a naturally skinny guy, tiny bit of a belly. I pull semi-regularly and have decent game. I don't see my body as a huge contributing or detracting factor in game; I more or less see it as a complete non-issue.

It seems you have a really different take and I'm curious what your experiences are, specifically how working out has impacted your game.

Cheers =)

Quote: (05-19-2012 08:40 PM)Praetor Wrote:  

Hahaha I don't think Roosh was too harsh on the guy, it's fricken common sense so it was hilarious!

Quote: (05-23-2012 09:52 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2012 08:40 PM)Praetor Wrote:  

Hahaha I don't think Roosh was too harsh on the guy, it's fricken common sense so it was hilarious!
Perhaps, this troll is worried about injury so he doesn't work out?

Hmmm...I don't know where all these translations are coming from.

paraphrasing, he basically said, "Hey Roosh, I know you work out. I don't but still get results (it seems like "a nonissue" for game). How do you feel like it's affected your game (as opposed to not working out)? Is it really that big of a deal?"

What he was asking was not that big of a deal, was a somewhat legitimate question, and was not worth the level of heckling in this thread, I'd say. I wouldn't have asked it, but still...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread