rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hair Product Thread

Hair Product Thread

I love using hair products. I have about 3 inch hair that's pretty naturally curly. I usually use a flat iron to straighten it then style it. Sometimes I wet it and put product in to take & control the curls.

I'm very sensitive to fragrances so if a product is heavily fragranced I cannot wear it or I will get rashes and shit.

Hair products are kind of an obsession tho and I like to try them out all the time.

These are my faves:

Best Overall
Bumble & Bumble SumoTech
[Image: 41EQJZKJWWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
pros: great control, lasts about 12 hrs, great texture. One of the only ones I keep coming back to.
cons: expensive ($25 for small jar)

Best Cheap Ones
These are on sale at Walgreens/RiteAid/CVS all the time and provide great value for money

LOreal Hair Putty
[Image: 31jM%2B4lT3LL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Pro: good hold, not too strong a smell, cheap, robust
Cons: dries quickly so you gotta style fast, can make hair wiry so best if stacked with another product. smells not so great but smell dissipates in 30 minutes

FX Molding Wax
[Image: 31qyfpJU0dL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Pro: good hold, moldable wax
Cons: works better stacked with another. smells not so great but smell dissipates in 20 minutes

Messages In This Thread