rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The Zone"

"The Zone"

Quote: (05-09-2012 01:16 AM)Piffington Wrote:  

have you ever been out running game so tight, so immaculate, so naturally that you start to get a little high feeling?

Yes. I think its a combination of the adrenaline, endorphins, and dopamine that my brain releases as I'm gaming..

how do you get into this zen-like state consistently?

Practice.

I kept talking to girls and entertaining myself until this state became more and more frequent.

I studied zen and learned how to create an environment that would help me get into this state.

Quote: (05-09-2012 02:11 AM)loverboyy Wrote:  

It's called Momentum.

Start talking to the first person you see on your night out.

Yes.

Momentum is so important.

Built it up and ride it as far as you can.

You will go further then you thought you could.

Momentum is a great tool. Use it.

Quote: (02-16-2014 06:39 PM)trojanohorse Wrote:  

autopilot pimp mode!

First, let me say that not all pimps have strong "game". Many use physical force, violence, torture, intimidation, drug addiction, etc. to get girls to comply with them.

That said, lets talk about the pimps that do have major charisma -- how did they get it?

They practiced it.

They studied it and they worked at it.

Becoming "charismatic" is just like anything else in life. You have to practice if you want to be good.

Pimps are no different.

meditation?

Yes, of course.

Find the mind calming and mind expanding practice that works for you.

For me, the act of talking to pretty girls is in itself a form of meditation. It's forces me into the "present moment". I have no thoughts of the past or future. I am totally in the now.

Messages In This Thread