rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

Quote: (05-11-2012 02:36 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

So why did you say the following then...

Quote:Quote:

Having said that,the girl just proves to me that the people who go to SE Asia are just settling.

That implies that you looked at that one girl and made an assumption. If you make your post clearer next time we'll be able to understand you. Some people just prefer Asian women over others, it's a matter of taste. You can't make sweeping statements that anyone who likes SE Asian women is settling or that the women are below par. Different people like different things.

It seems my post touched a nerve with you because I said guys who like SE Asian girls are settling. Maybe you realise your settling yourself and don't want someone calling you out on it.

Firstly in regards to people not understanding my post: I give people on here credit of being intelligent enough not to draw daft conclusions based solely on the use of one word. However obviously I need to break things down into simpler sentences for you in future and spell everything out. I'll bear it in mind. [Image: smile.gif]

Anyway that's of no importance so let's not get into an argument over semantics,let me instead address your main point,that being that I'm not entitled to make sweeping statements that people who go to SE Asia for the women are settling and that the women are below par in comparison to European women.

Firstly we all make sweeping statements. We describe the Dutch as liberal,Russians as liking vodka,Ukrainian women as hot,French as being arrogant. How do you think Roosh writes his books? He can't explain the dating system in a country without generalising. We all do it to make a general point. Deal with it.

Of course it's true that some people go to the Philippines for example because they think the women are stunning and totally dig that look. No doubt they rate a good Philippino over a good Ukrainian,great. I absolutely accept that and I say good on those blokes. If short women are your thing,awesome. I envy them and wish I felt like that because I could move to the Philippines and bang a shed load more women then I do in Europe.

However it's my belief that the majority,the vast majority in fact,of people who go to the Philippines specifically for women do not go there because they think the women are the best the world has to offer and they want to try to bang them. They go there because they are easier to bang then the hotter women in other parts of the world and they then make a compromise over levels of beauty over ease of bang. I stand by that statement 100%

Your other point about people going to SE Asia because of the lifestyle being a good one is self evident and I made that point in my original post. But that is a side issue to my point about settling.

So Alpha,if you totally dig the chicks over there that's great,keep on trucking my man,it must be a blast being in a country where you think the women are stunning AND they are also easy to bang. I just don't. I find them distinctly average in every sense. I rate Slavs as the hottest on the planet and hence despite plenty of relaxing trips over in Asia for R&R it's EE I go hunting in. Do I ever wish it wasn't so? Damn right I do. It can be grim,travelling in minus 30c to shit hole towns like Hoiniki or Novokuznetsk in search of pussy and adventure,would rather be on a beach,BUT I refuse to settle and hence I'll keep on doing it.

As you said yourself: Each to their own.

Messages In This Thread