rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

Quote: (05-10-2012 08:51 AM)cybermutiny Wrote:  

Go to SE Asia for ease. Go to Korea or Japan if you want quality.

Average-ass Korean girls beat out average-ass SE Asian girls any day. Here are examples of girls you see everywhere in Korea:

Bro, only the korean girl with the little mole between her eyes is better looking than the pics from the phillipines. The other ones seem all the same to me compared to the filipinas, except they are a bit whiter. Most Asians look alike, to be honest, with some differences in eyes and skin tone. In general, most of the korean girls that ive met are sexually repressed little superiority cunts. In the Philippines, there are many studying english and they dont even learn it well, because they stick to their little korean group. Dash Global was banned, but I believe his negative experience with the girls in Korea was real. Why would you waste your money and time in a country, which is expensive, and where the girls are not much better and think that they are. And also they tend to be difficult and for an Asian girl I am not going to put that much effort.
Japan is another story. Now, that is a country worth struggling for their hot girls.

Messages In This Thread