rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

Quote: (05-08-2012 01:09 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

When you are 50+ yrs old and the pickings in Europe and South America get smaller, would you settle for banging 29 to 32 yr olds (ukranians or colombian women, for example) or would you then prefer 18 to 22 Asian girls?
Some will say that at 50, with game and money, you can bang 20 yr olds anywhere. But anyone who has been an active member of this forum knows that there is nowhere in the world, where older dudes can still game young girls regularly, like in SE Asia.
Im in my mid 30's, so that is something im still figuring out when scouting locations for the long haul.

With the RvForum saying how fast places change in <5 years, how can one predict what a place will be like 20 years from now, and thus plan his bangings for old age, when he goes from being in his 30s to being in his 50s?

Even at present, if you're 50+, you'll only be able to game the lower quality younger women in Thailand i.e. whores and peasants. For a sample of that, take a look at the "Amusing Pattaya Expat" thread. The only places where you'll be successful in Bangkok are the red light districts of Soi Cowboy and Nana with bar girls, and Pattaya and other shady tourist spots throughout Thailand. There you see broken middle aged men with pot bellies getting drunk and hanging out with the only women receptive to them - gold digging whores.

With the normal middle class girls who have nothing to do with the sex industry (and by middle class I'm going to set a generous low cut-off and say those who earn >$9000 a year), it's a tough, Sisyphean task. Just ask any guy on the forum who has been to the RCA clubs in Bangkok. How many guys in their 50's, let alone 40's do you see pulling girls, let alone even trying to game there? None. You'll probably not even do well trying to shore freelancers in whore clubs like Insomnia and Spicy. See those girls walking in malls or in Siam Square? Nope, they aren't gonna be interested in banging you just for the fact that you come from a Western country, and we're not even factoring in if you're middle aged here.

While I've never been to the Philippines, I have a few filipino friends back in Singapore, which also has a sizable filipino community. There are the middle class filipinos with desk jobs, students, and then there are the filipinos who hang around Lucky Plaza all day, migrant labour workers, and of course the famous Filipino maids Singaporeans like to employ for their households. The ones you are able to bang when you are 50+ are in the latter category, and they aren't likely to be lookers; those are mostly in the former category.

But I guess it is better having ghetto girls and whores being receptive to you when you're old than having no girls being receptive to you at all back in the Anglosphere right?

Messages In This Thread