rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Charleston, SC

Datasheet: Charleston, SC

You're still new. But there is already a charleston sheet
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3275.html

That being said. What is your look/style?

Charleston is my city.
Black people here have to have a really sophisticated look or be clear in college.
The area near the Military college and surrounding areas are alot of poor blacks and alot of geechee/Gullah people aka The ones selling basket around market street.

If you know the history of the city..Its known as the Holy City. Churches are everywhere..Even if some of them have been turned into bars [Image: smile.gif]
Market street is where they use to pawn off slaves
The Embassy hotel(old citadel) And the current college were set up to put down slave rebellions.
Dixie is still a popular song in the city.
Times have changed though...As a black person the stigmas arent as strong..but the city is still made of up good ole boys and southern bells.

Its much harder to pick up chicks off the street. Here but southern attitude is much friendly.
I've literally never been blown of or had a girl be outright rude to me.
I also don't go the the bars as often..I wouldnt say they are touristy...but they are touristy and not great.
I have no idea why anyone would go to a strip club either(minus one of my friends who double teams a stripper)

To me..I think you were simply unlucky(or Im just defending the city).
I agree ONS dont happen alot for the simple logistics of things..you have to drive out of the city center..which is hard as fuck to navigate at night..and worse if anyone is dumb enough to have alcohol.
Taxis are easy to come by though.

Girls around here are really use to being wine and dined before pumped and dumped.
Thats how it works in the good ole south.

The best game..Is just to know people. and get to a house party.
I would say the people getting laid the most are college students.
College of charleston people are always tossing parties and whatnot and chicks get hammered
The frat boys have no game cause they are just as fucked up too..they just have the frat boy status to live off

Just have a little bit of status around here and your in.
* For black guys..there aren't many of us in the city in the universities. Have a friend introduce you as the cool black guy and the girls will be all over you since daddy isnt around.
But in public..they still have a rep to hold up...which is why day game isnt a sure shot.

Since I don't have time to take tramps on dates in the city..I've only banged on girl off day game..and she was a couple years older than me.
All bangs come from social circles in the city and getting in with the crowd of decent girls,then banging one at their own place during a get together.

White guys have the advantage simply because they are a familiar face and much more accessible.
This isnt Sweden where the chicks will eye fuck you and tell you flat out that they want you.

**Eventually when I come back to the States and have time, I can get some better inside info on Charleston.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread