rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian trolls in the wild

Indian trolls in the wild

Quote: (05-07-2012 09:09 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I would do an Indian lizard. It's all about presentation. I cannot believe that in a country of 1 billion people, you cannot find at least 500,000 that would look hot. It defies logic and belief.

Where I used to work and because of my field, there are always tons of brown folk. There was an Indian lizard there that I quite fancied. She was married but I often dallied with the notion of lacing her in a secluded area.

A few of my Indian friends are married and they have hot wives. I don't lust after the wives of course but I am not blind and I can see that the wives look good. These are FOB women also.

Also, I am attracted to quite a lot of Caribbean Indian lizards. There was one where I work, Guyanese, hot, nice swag, lovely rolling buttocks, I would hit that all day.

So, when I get settled, I might go to India and further the Roosh's work and add to his existing masterpieces: Bang India.

But real talk, I don't feel that brown guys like when other guys plot to bang their lizards. I feel there is a bit of a monopoly on the Indian lizard market.

I simply cannot believe that mans cannot smash in a country with a billion people. Toronto is a shyt hole but one can still smash here, if they go out enough. The same must be with India. Just isolate and destroy.

I hear you. In TO I think we have a good crop of brown girls. I find boner inducing brown lizards daily. For me the biggest flaw is their robotic demeanor. School is #1 to them and majority of brown girls chasing a Phd or M. at the minimum. All they can talk about us school or professional junk, it's quite boring. Being raised out West I learned its a huge mask. The top 5 skanks I knew, 4 were Brown. They preen for the D but put up a Berlin Wall of struggle for you to get at them. The Westernized Brown girl is spoiled. Very few (at least in Canada) come from humble upbringings. Their parents are engineers, professors, doctors, or techies, nothing wrong with that but they spoil their daughters rotten while still attempting to keep strict cultural rules on them. And I can say it always backfires. You can't lock a lion in a cage and tease them with treats outside the cage walls. These girls always go on mega-nuclear-slut phases in there early 20s this probably lowers their value within their groups. The brown dudes whom put them on they pedals tool backtrack. With only the dying thirsty dudes wifing them up.

I love brown girls. Their attitudes in-rage me but I find it as a challenge with the reward of punishing a petite body and fucking her to pieces.

In real life I have been cockblocked by Brown dudes at bars but it's easy to spot weakness and spin it back in their faces. But on the flip some of the best players I know are Brown. The two top players I grew up with were Flip and Indian. These two were killing it back since grade school, always had style and swag to set then apart. One had a lot of money but he still put in the work tho. Not many Indian dudes can say they were top receivers in HS, dude used football as a way to set himself apart from his nerdy skinny countrymen.

Messages In This Thread