rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching a second time the same night

Approaching a second time the same night

Quote: (05-06-2012 03:00 AM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 02:42 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

My impression of Indefatigable so far :
- Toronto hater because the girls don't like his type( 2 threads)
- Game denier ( 1 thread)
- this thread : 4 out of 4 posts he saying how very good looking he is (with the right lighting of course)

Not saying he's trolling. I'm just saying.

Toronto sucks for all guys (though it is worse for black guys right now).

I said that I suspect that game will be become less effective as time goes on. That doesn't mean that I think it's ineffective now. And I'm increasingly thinking that some (low, at a minimum) level of game will remain important no matter what happens in the future.

About the good looking thing, I was just explaining why women would stare at me after brushing me off earlier. It's not really that important to the thread. It only became an issue after some guys tried to say it was because of some other reason. (Listen, I met up with Moma a couple months ago and a lot of women were checking me out at the venue we went. It wasn't the most attention I've gotten while out, but he can confirm that a lot of the women -- maybe even most -- were checking me out there.) And the fact is that I get a lot less attention when the lighting is bad (though, of course, I'm no less or more good looking depending on the lighting). I suppose this is true of any good looking guy.

Indefatigable is extremely goodlooking. I can attest to that. A male Adonis. I look better than him of course (Tdot kid can attest to that) but that is only because I am illogically gorgeous (especially from the jaw down). Every lizard who has turned me down said they always wanted to rub my semi pot belly.

Now, in regards to the second approach, sure, why not? Go with the feel. Often, when you hit early in these clubs, the reptiles are not soaked enough (liquored up) sufficiently to respond favourably, so your first rejection may just be warming the fanny up. Second shot should be closer to the truth so yea go for it.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread