rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which country has the bustiest natural women?

Which country has the bustiest natural women?

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:01 PM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2012 09:10 AM)pabloeurolatin Wrote:  

I'd like to hear other people's opinion! I hope we can conclude where biggest tits are taking into account our experience

Yes. I'd much rather hear anecdotes than look over research based on bra size purchases and maps that claim the average Russian is a D cup.

Personally, I don't think that we're going to conclude anything talking about the UK, even if British are the largest statistically. We can all agree that this isn't biggest tits in general, regardless of body mass and it's too hard to generalize about countries that have a huge mix of all nationalities.

The real questions is, "Which countries have you visited where you noticed much larger breasts in general on girls with average/thin waists?"

Also, let's try to forget the ass for a second. This is basically just breasts size to body mass or waist size.

I've dated a girl with Germanic heritage as yes her tits were almost each the size of my head, but after spending time in Germany, I wouldn't say that this is common. Of course, it's not common anywhere, but we're talking percentages.

Would be good to see a top 3 or top 5 list from guys that have traveled a lot. Personally, I'd like to hear about how Czech, Bulgaria, Poland, Slovakia, and Hungary compares to the rest of EE/FSU.

1.Czech Republic(hands down the biggest boobs among Slavs)
2.Slovakia(similar to Czech Republic with combination to more Hungarian looking faces)
3.Poland(decent boobs garden although there are some wild flowers with no boobs as well)
4.Hungary(good for Germanic variety).
5.Bulgaria(good enough)

Generally the worst in this regard are German women(many of them seem like they have forgotten their assets at home) and in a lesser degree eastern Slavic women(Russian,Ukrainian,belarussian) although thinness and relative malnutrition plays a role as well).

Messages In This Thread