rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Ongoing Notes On London

My Ongoing Notes On London

Cocky? How so? I thought I made it clear that I didn't find myself too exceptional by your criteria. I'm above average height-wise (according to the statistics at least), and don't find myself to be especially attractive or well dressed (even in a suit!)

I do have strong confidence in my game. I don't find that to be cocky; I know my strengths and weaknesses. If I had the time and dedication to head out for hours each day with the sole intention of getting a flag, I earnestly believe I'd succeed. I'm not going to do that [Image: smile.gif] I'm here for other reasons, but I should work harder. That much is true.

I should make it clear that I don't care what flag I get. I have no specific love for english girls whatsoever.

Quote: (05-10-2012 11:06 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2012 07:55 PM)redacted Wrote:  

Not harsh at all man. Good feedback actually. I have heard similar; that London is a city where you need to get in with a circle, and stick with it. Obviously that is not conducive to being a passer-by.

That said, I think that a flag is always possible. I want to get one. I'm a fine looking guy, in half decent shape and on the tall side, but unless I'm fully suited I'm nothing special style-wise. Its just not a big focus of mine when I'm living out of a small suitcase!

The only thing I bring to the table is good, strong game. I cannot imagine this city is so fucked-up that an American guy with good game won't be able to get a flag. Maybe I am wrong.

I have certainly not been putting in much effort, so I won't be surprised if I fail. It will be for lack of trying, which is sad.

Quote: (05-10-2012 11:15 AM)Richie Wrote:  

I wouldn't say nationality is an obstacle but it certainly is not an advantage. Unless you can bring something to the table that the Euros of London can't you are going to have to seriously lower your standards. 2nd tier cities will be much more open to an American. Hell even I am exotic outside of London.

You seem to be getting overly cocky which is not a good thing. The English tend to feel that Americans are brash and like to blow there own horns.
I found that English girls like to date English guys, yes the same guys that are skinny and out of shape for the most part.
English girls abroad are a different story altogther, they are out for a good time.
The good news is that there are alot of other nationalities passing through London and living there, so I found it alot easier to get other flags than say an English one.

Messages In This Thread