rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We need to come up with an alternate term to "sex tourist"

We need to come up with an alternate term to "sex tourist"

You don't want anything explicit in it. any decent propaganda naturally obfuscates what the otherside is trying to tag you as, leaving them at a loss when they try to attack you.

You need the term to convey positive qualities, and also serve as a "sticky" meme.

Tim Ferriss is a great guy to look at when coming up with terminology. He's able to take something that already exists, slap a new term on it, reframe it, and market it to someone else.

Let's take a look at the term "feminism" for example. What really is it? On the surface it may appear to someone with a "reasonable mind" (gullible simpleton) as a movement that promotes rights for women. And while some good things have happened for women, in reality the movement is essentially about destroying gender roles, and promoting masculine qualities in women, while hurting men. "feminism" is about turning women into men, and taking power away from men.

It's an example of the "big lie" at play, and it's inherent in the very term itself. It immediately makes it difficult to attack. Saying "feminists are evil" on the surface connotes that you are attacking morality itself. I mean, how could women who promote something "feminine" be bad? Aren't women supposed to be "feminine"?

You may want a term that implies the opposite of "sex tourist".

Reading a textbook on public relations and/or marketing may be necessary to really get your head around this shit and give you an idea for how to reframe it properly to "put the ball in your court" linguistically.

I honestly don't know who came up with all these terms, but you're up against some of the greatest propaganda ever invented in the history of mankind. "democracy" "politically correct" "hate speech" "feminism" "racism" "terrorists"....

But if you pick the right term, and the right semantic web to imbed it in, you can put the ball in your court.

I don't know what the right term is yet, but something tells me cockquistador isn't going to work.

Messages In This Thread