rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding False Rape Accusations

Avoiding False Rape Accusations

This is the only thing worse than a girl claiming she's pregnant which I'm very familiar with [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (05-02-2012 01:58 AM)kali Wrote:  

I have quite a few bad stories, the worst was a buddy of mine dated a gold diggin whore, they go out on a 3rd date and she claims rape the next day.
I cant give too many details, lets just say he was well off the bitch was a lawyer and knew what to say to the popo. 3 years later, several hundred thousand in lawyer fees and unbelievable amount of stress the shit still isnt over.

I stay far away from lawyers as much as I can .

I decided to create a thread after reading this horrible story by a fellow player. Has anyone ever been accused of it? What did you do? What can we do to prevent this?

All it takes is a pissed off girl which is very scary [Image: confused.gif] maybe I'm just paranoid, but I have a feeling this will be like the pregnant story I shared last week. It's going to happen eventually because I fuck so many girls. We all know how the system works with females going after males.

Messages In This Thread