rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What place in the US produces guys with the most alpha and admirable game?

What place in the US produces guys with the most alpha and admirable game?

Quote: (05-01-2012 05:11 PM)LooneyBones Wrote:  

As it is understood that Texas and Florida tend to produce great football players and New York City produces the best NBA players, which area of the USA produces the most alpha players?

Which area in America produces men that generally have the best game and the best swagger?

My friends and I were arguing this. Friends said Texas hands down but from my experience, New Yorkers know how to dress, how to talk and the how tos of dating tons of girls and bedding them.

So say you have a guy like me who wants to learn from the best, where in the US should he go to so he can see the best in action.

This is a silly question. This is irrelevent to success in gaming.

The question should be reframe as where do most players hang out and where do they learn there craft?

The best NBA players are not from new york. Larry bird is from indiana. Magic Johnson is from Michigan, Michael air jordan is from North Carolina. Lebron James is from Ohio, Kobe is from Philly. Shaq is from Lousiana. Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady is from North Carolina. Isiah Thomas is from Indiana. Clyde Drexler is from texas. Scottie Pippen is from Arkansas.

This is a flaw statement.

Messages In This Thread