rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intelligence rant

Intelligence rant

The biggest cockblock in the world is being smart.

I've known this to some degree since I was a teenager, but I feel like it's really coming to an apex of some sort. Between Facebook, Pinterest, twitter, instagram, and the slew of bullshit that's on TV and in theaters, I don't know how long I can keep up.

I'm no genius. Shit I didn't even graduate college. But I always thought real world shit like astronomy, mechanics, anthropology, and history were a million times more interesting than most pop culture bullshit.

In my most recent interactions with girls I'm noticing more and more that my "smart moments" are causing more damage. When I'm with girls I typically dumb myself down to the level of a knucklehead 13-year old, never allowing myself to move in the conversation outside the realm of heavy sarcasm and idiot humor, but occasionally I'd let something out. Like if she brings up astrology I'd move to astronomy and carl sagan and shit. I can SEE it on her face the minute I slip, my attraction radar has gotten pretty well tuned and I KNOW the exact moment from when she's ready to blow me and all of a sudden there's a little withdrawal. Recovering isn't easy either, once you hit a conversational roadblock.

I recently had a girl on OKCupid ranting for a full 5 minutes over the fact that I don't own a TV, as if that's not even humanly possible.

I almost wish there was pill I could take that would slough off 100 IQ points, just for a few hours or so.

And educated girls are no better. They might have a law degree and make 6 figures, but their knowledge is limited to their profession.

This is both a rant and a warning: intelligence comes in handy for plotting and planning pussy conquest, but in conversation it is a KILLER unless you apply 100% of it to being witty and sarcastic. Don't slip up.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread