rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Equal pay

Equal pay

Quote: (04-30-2012 02:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

What do you guys think of a subforum?

Mildly against. Your site is about game. Adding more off-topic forums dilutes the focus away from what it's best at. And there's not really enough traffic for another forum in just this topic currently. I also admit I mostly come here to see what's new posted in the humor thread, and then see the other topics that burble up. If the off-topic discussion is annoying you, feel free to redirect us to other websites that you feel you'd rather see us take it to and save your server space.

I'm pretty convinced this is just trolling by theoogabear.

Quote: (04-30-2012 02:33 PM)theoogabear Wrote:  

"how do you FEEL about equal pay?"
(the emphasis on feelings is another tip off this is a troll about to be banned) I have no problem with equal pay for truly equal work. What everyone has a problem with is equal pay for unequal work. Carrying slack-offs sucks.

Go watch the show "Tanked" on hulu: It's a family business where one of the two partners married the sister of the other partner.

She's a terrible wife. She's an annoying relative. And all she does is piss people off every time she opens her stupid mouth to whine. Oh, and she plans parties at work.

Should she be paid the same as the people actually doing what generates money to cover payroll? Hell no. She answers the phone. She never sweats, gets dirty, lifts anything, or uses a power tool. Simply put, she is unskilled.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread