rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nonpareil's China Adventures

Nonpareil's China Adventures

Quote: (09-07-2012 07:01 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

So I arrived today in Guangzhou and I'm very impressed so far with the city. I'm even more impressed by GZ than by Hong Kong which is crazy to think of as HK is considered one of the top 5 premiere cities in the world. I'm staying in Tianhe, a very chich and nice part of town. I'm meeting tonight with a beautiful Chinese lady I met on a dating site. She will be bringing a friend of her as well (a girl as well) so it's looking promising. Is it common for Chinese girls to bring a girlfriend to meet a guy?

Haven't been to Guangzhou, but it's definitely on the list because I have several friends down there, biz cats.

As for the bringing a girlfriend on a date, I have never encountered that, but then again, what I have done in China so far, I have done without OL pipelining, so I think that's part of the reason; she just wants to ensure that you aren't suspect (there is some unease, despite the desire, of the foreigners for many Chinese girls).

Wish I could give a more detailed answer, but I'm in the middle of class.

Messages In This Thread