rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nonpareil's China Adventures

Nonpareil's China Adventures

So I've gamed various venues over the past 100 hours or so on the ground in Shanghai. I wouldn't say I've devoted loll my time to it because I want to catch up with my good friend and explore culture a bit, but one place has stood out to me as THE place to run game. It's not in a club where social circle seems king, it's not on the street because of the shyness of the women to be stopped randomly, it's not on the subway where shanghai has mobile service in the subway, thus making everyone a slave to their techy gadget, it's not in a lower key bar, it's not in a mall, it's in...MC DONALD'S!

China and young women in specific love going to McDonald's. It's going to ruin them in the long run, but I want to ruin them in the next 2 weeks so I'm not concerned. China's comfortability with communal seating while eating make it entirely natural for me to roll up to the cutest girl in McDonald's and sit down and strike up a conversation. From there I run a little education game, as most girls are young and go to university, and I walk out with a number. I'm hitting McDonald's 2 or 3 times a day for coffee and a chat. I secured a Chinese flag last night from McDonald's, though she was a 6 on a generous day, I can't believe a shittastic American conglomerate could lead to game success.

Messages In This Thread