rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nonpareil's China Adventures

Nonpareil's China Adventures

Also theres no legal drinking age so you will see tweens at the bars an clubs getting drunk sometimes, or highschool kids sitting outside stores getting shwasted. That part tripped me out a little.

I still got 30 days on my Chinese Visa an left half of my shit at my buddys apartment in Shenzhen. Im going back there whenever i leave Australia.

Knowing mandarin would make a world of difference. I found the language barrier to be a pretty big deal.

Girls wear short skirts/ shorts an some kind of leggings all the time its pretty sexy. Plus they wear heels everywhere!!! There was a long hiking trail up a mountain behind the apartment i stayed at an there would be girls at the top wearing heels!!!! That shit still blows my mind.

Good post...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread