rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick up lines vs Neutral openers

Pick up lines vs Neutral openers

Hey players what's up? I'm new to the forum and to game and this is my first post; I'd like to thank everyone for the advice and tips you guys keep posting on the boards, even though I consider myself barely a novice of game and alpha male attitude/lifestyle I can't even start to list the benefits and improvements I feel I obtained after starting to lurk the RV Forums and reading Bang. That being said I'd like to know what y'all think are the pros and cons of using pick up lines (e.g. "you look like you're having fun", "let me guess..." from Bang) as opposed to simply walking up to broads and being like "Hey how you doin'?". I know this may be a minor issue and make no difference at all however after my first few cold approaches I realized I sometimes came off as cheesy and premeditated and generally was much more confident and succesful by using simple openers. Thanks a bunch and happy gaming

Messages In This Thread