rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Importance of Continually Banging Hotter Girls

The Importance of Continually Banging Hotter Girls

Quote: (04-30-2012 02:53 AM)soup Wrote:  

Man, it's like poker.

Sure, you can learn the rules and some strategies by playing with fake money. But you can't really get better unless you're playing with the real thing. You need to feel the meaning of loss to really appreciate victory.

Go for the girls that you find most attractive, or beat off. There's got to be risk involved or you will never evolve.

Sure, I've had (and still do) my fair share of not perfect chicks, but I believe that if I take more risks with hotter girls, then I'll get more acclimated to dealing with them.

Exactly, I know most guys started learning/practicing game for different reasons. I got into it to bang more quality girls. Call me a romantic, but I enjoy spending time with non-broken/americanized girls. I get exponentially more pleasure doing something interesting with a girl, banging her that night and possibly the next instead of a one night stand.

Messages In This Thread