rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting 'hooked up' through a friend

Getting 'hooked up' through a friend

So I went to a dog park with my buddy and his gf, and this pretty french girl who knows the GF started talking to us for about 30 mins. I made small talk with her but nothing major.

That's the first time I ever go to that park, and I don't see my buddy's GF too often. How do I go about getting to see the girl again? She was showing signs of interest and she's my exactly type.

The park is pretty close to where I live but I don't have a dog to take to that park. If I did, I wouldn't be asking this question, I'd be at that park every week!

BTW for all you pimps living in Toronto, this dog park was in downtown tdot and had alot of potential. Never been to a dog park in mississauga/brampton/oakville/vaughan/etc but if they are anything like this one, I highly recommend them!

So any advice/recommendations? I don't want to come off as creepy or needy, or desperate...

Messages In This Thread