rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Still Disgusted by Girl's Epic Fart

Still Disgusted by Girl's Epic Fart

Quote: (05-06-2012 06:17 PM)Carl Sagan Wrote:  

lol, this thread is cracking me up. More stories guys! These are hilarious.

I'm glad you're amused. Believe it or not, I had finally forgotten about this fart and bumping this thread totally brought it all back. True story. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (05-07-2012 12:07 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

The broad I was in a LTR with for 5 years I heard fart one time, while she was asleep.

Come to think of it, it was my last LTR that probably made me more sensitive about farting in the first place. In several years of being with her (and even living with her for part of that time), I also heard her fart only once. It was tiny and it was in her sleep. Her breath never stunk. Not even once. Her pussy never ever smelled. Ever. Not even close. I think I caught a trace whiff of maybe one or two smelly shits ever. I guess this is part of the reason she was LTR-worthy.

Quote: (05-07-2012 12:07 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

You guys that are absolutely disgusted by this; How do you react to queefs? Happens a lot when they ride the top with me....

Keep in mind that part of what disgusted me so much was the intensity and size of the fart, not just farting in general. Just like intentionality would make it worse (she made no effort to conceal the fart), size matters.

Queefs don't bother me. They may seem the same, but they're totally a different thing. Some of longer, drawn out ones can be a little distracting, but they're a mark of good fucking, usually. At least that's been my observation.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread