rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Still Disgusted by Girl's Epic Fart

Still Disgusted by Girl's Epic Fart

This is not a troll thread.

This is related to the earlier threads, Girls Now Burping & Farting In Public and Gross american female habits, but with a somewhat different take. I'm not complaining about American girls' propensity toward shamelessness for their nasty behavior (now a well-proven fact), but rather finding myself being increasingly disgusted by normal, seemingly accidental, behavior. Allow me to explain.

The other night I had a regular rotationer over at the house. After banging, we both acknowledged we were pretty hungry, so we ordered some delivery. It was from a kinda stank place, but it was the only one that's open that late during the week. We ate, and after chilling for a while, she fell asleep near me on my bed while I was reading some stuff. Suddenly, I heard a massive fart, and caught a quick whiff of it as I rapidly backed my head away from ground zero. As these things go, it wasn't that foul, but it was definitely discernible. The sound, or the pressure-release, seemed to have awakened her. In a start, she transparently tried to play it off. Given her effort--and clear contrition--I gave her a pass and played it cool. She was also reclined in a way that maximized the natural asshole relaxation that probably happens in your sleep (I don't have medical training).

Ever since then, though, I can't get that disgusting-ass fart out of my head. It's a mild disgust, but it's constant. That shit pops in my head, for no good reason, at random moments. I figured that by the next time I saw her, I--and my boner--would have gotten over it. But while looking at her bare ass today, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Am I being crazy? Presumably shit like this has happened to you guys. Does it permanently affect your perception of the girl or is this just me being ridiculous? I could care less about its effect on this particular girl than I do about a general trend in my reaction to things like this. I can't remember stuff like this affecting me in this way before, but this event was one of a few related ones in recent months. Basically, it takes less and less for me to be grossed out.

What do you do if a girl lets one rip around you (presumably by accident)? Are you guys easily grossed out by stuff like this? Discuss.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread