rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eggs

^The grain-foods are filler.

You're correct about other contributing factors. There's "eating meat" and there's "eating steroid laden anti-biotic ridden pharma-burgers while sitting on your ass 14 hours a day and sleeping the rest."

Obviously the problem is that when you're poor the filler tends to outweigh the good stuff. It took me several years to realise that I didn't need to fill up my plate with rice if I could afford more meat and vegetables, and the outcome for my health was massive.

Same goes for wheat products. I used to use one (small) can of tuna over two sandwiches. Now I just make one larger sandwich with the same can and if I get hungry later just crack another can and do the same.

Miraculously when you stop eating the filler you stop needing the filler. Westerners pump their stomachs full of shit desperately looking for nutrients that aren't there. The result is a larger stomach and a larger appetite. Anyone over 25 in Australia would be well aware of the good ol' food pyramid, that instructed us from the time we could read that you need to eat approximately 100 bowls of cereal and pasta a day. A coincidence, surely, that wheat was a common crop in our nation.

The truth is that the powers that be love a population that's slumped under the yoke of the grain industry. Excessive amounts of grain foods make us weak, stupid and sap our testosterone levels.

To my mind/body the balance found in most common types of sushi is about right. When I eat that stuff I don't feel burdened in the gut and it all processes rather nicely.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread