rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it bad to go low on your standards?

Is it bad to go low on your standards?

Quote: (04-28-2012 01:39 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Thats a positive thing to do. Actually thats the reason why i started sleeping with quality girls.

The more girls you approach and the more girls you fuck, the more you will be increasing your confidence. If you have not fucked that many quality girls, you wont feel too comfortable in approaching them and you will likely feel intimidated by them. Now because of this, you start fucking lots of 5s, they are not that great looking but they are giving you great sex, you now have a bunch of 5s chasing you, calling you, texting you, you are getting more sex, sex leads to more confidence and more confidence will concomitantly lead to better quality girls. Your confidence will grow and women will notice it. You will act less desperate because you are now getting lots of sex, you will give a fuck a lot less and funny enough you will attract more women.

I highly reccommend fucking lower quality girls while you are in your upcoming years.

Great post. I've been blessed with some natural ability as the girls I banged before game increased in quality with each subsequent bang, sadly I'm left feeling that I have to bang girls that are equally or more hot. I feel ashamed if I'm with a 5 or a 6 in public, I look over my shoulder and hope I don't run into anyone I know. I guess I just need to get my game up to par with the quality of girls I want to bang. This mostly applies to night game, ie. dressing better, being more fit. I can make any girl fall in love with me given enough interaction, but sometimes its just getting the amount/quality of interaction that stops me from banging the hotter girls.

Messages In This Thread