rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Race question and my Latin America travel observations

Race question and my Latin America travel observations

Quote: (08-28-2010 10:37 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Rocco, I realized that you are now back pedalling from your ealier post but I still have a question, why do these type of threads annoy you? 90% of the threads here are written from a White guys point of view and I enjoy reading those. I like reading about different point of views other than my own. You remind me of White people who complain that Tyler Perry movies don't have a single White character in them yet do not say a word about the other 75% of movies with an all white cast. I smell a blatant double standard here, when White members write about Game/sexual prowess in far away lands, I read nothing but kudos and no one questions wether P4P was used. However, when a Brother does the same thing, you and some of other members come out of the woodwork hating and trying to throw salt in the Game. I am starting to wonder if some members here are only comfortable with stereotypes that perpetuates the the myth of White Supremacy and the inferiority of everyone else. For example, I am not saying this applies to you but I am making a general observation, it seems some people here are totally comfortable with Black Men drinking 40's, smoking weed and fucking fat bitches. But as soon as they hear about Black Men traveling first class, bottle service in European capitals, fucking different top notch European chicks every night people start feeling uncomfortable and dismiss it as fantasy. Personally, I find it more believable that a Black member gets quality pussy in Europe than a White guys scoring "free" pussy from spots that prostitutes are known to congregate in Latin America and Asia. But even then, I still give every member here regardless of race the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their data sheets. And for the record, middle class Black guys do other things for a living other than rap, sing R&B, play ball, comedian and sling crack rock.

Chhuuuccchhhhh! To quote Jay-Z:
You already know what the business is
Unnecessary commissary, boy we live this shit.

Messages In This Thread