rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Race question and my Latin America travel observations

Race question and my Latin America travel observations

@Passport: I have not backed off of anything I said. My original purpose in this very thread was just to join in and give my POV without sounding negative. Then about the same time this thread was booming (which had some good points as well as bs trash in it) Roosh did the Race totem pole post, which was chocked full of hate and trash from some random web surfers as well as members here just talking non-sense. I got a bad vibe with the way the posts were going and reacted to it. So I was explaining to you guys where my idea was coming from. I'm not back pedaling.

Allot of what I posted in this thread actually supports what many black members here were saying to begin with. This much is true. If you have read any of my other posts here in the forum you know that I've always kept pretty much the same attitude about race and dating. I think you are applying many of the other poster's statements to mine.

As for the traveling liars, I don't think that has a color to it. I have seen plenty of older guys mostly white, but some latino and black getting P4P in South America and Europe. Since I dont know much about Asia I can only talk about Europe N.America and S. America.

Most importantly some of you guys can sit here and cry fowl, but I just call it like I see it. You will find me defending Asian dudes, though I'm not Asian. I get sick of seeing dudes from my own culture talking shit and bragging about Asian conquests while simoutaneously disrespecting Asian dudes. Its just iternet bullying , but it affects people. I dont expect bonus points for that, just saying I'm fair.

Messages In This Thread