rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Race question and my Latin America travel observations

Race question and my Latin America travel observations

THis is a really interesting thread.

I'm 27 black, tall and speak pretty good spanish
I enjoyed reading the experiences that playa wit a passport had in latinamerica. It really shows how different to people's experience can be in the same country.

Here's my breakdown using Playa's legend.

Legend
*=Don’t love the Brothers even whores won’t fuck you.
**=Lukewarm response or Locals look like hot mess.
***=Might get some love with good crisp tight Game.
****= Even Gary Coleman will get some ass.

Mexico.***
I've been to primarily border cities. Ciudad juarez, Mexicali, Tijuana and Laredo. I've recieved lots of good attention from the local women, ranging from 6s-8s. Hung out with a caucasion friend of mine in CJ and we both ended up closing on two chicks from a nightclub. Me and another brotha pulled some senoritas in TJ after a Pitbull concert, also chatted with a few online that were receptive to going out. Hit up some clubs in mexicali and got approached by several women.

Guatemala:****
People were extremely friendly no problems. I concur the local girls were nothing to write home about with few exceptions. Most in the solid 5-7 range. I didn't do the club thing but the daytime game was insane, especially in the small towns. I got eye contact all over the place, even the hotel receptionists. I hit 4 in a week without breaking a sweat.

El Salvador:***
I'm suprised about the "no negro" comments playa wit a passport made for this one. Admittedly I didnt spend much time here but everyone I encountered was friendly. Especially this one fine senorita in the airport security staff who flirted with me hardcore and did everything but ask me to do it with her right then and there. Unfortunately my plane was leaving in 10mins., plus... I would have needed at least 30mins. lol

Honduras:?

Only spent a day here so I couldn't really get a vibe for it. I would love to return though, the women are pretty cute.

Nicaruagua:***
I hdad an good time in nicaragua, i got nothing but love in the smaller cities and towns. Although, I hit the most exclusive disco in the capital with a buddy of mine and was flat-out refused entry, most likely due to skin color. As soon as I started speaking english and said I was american they let us in and I was surrounded by hotties and ended up nailing a college chick.

Costa Rica:***
Costa Rica to me has a lot of potential but I think a longer time is needed to hookup with the girls. Brothas wont have problems here as there is a decent size costarican/jamaican population in the coast and the capital. Women are friendly. Believe it or not, I found the whiter girls to be more down to earth than the black ones.

Panama:**
There are many beautiful women in panama but a dark skinned brotha will have an uphill battle in my opinion. This is based on my experience and a black panamanian buddy of mine from the U.S. I went out to a club with some white guys from a hostel, girls were all over them, I didn't get any play. Blacks are everywhere here so you will not stick out and will be assumed as poor. On the flipside you don't have to worry about being robbed late at night. So that's a plus.

Colombia:**
I've been to Medellin, Bogota, Cartagena and Cali. Starting with Medellin, I was surprised to see as many blacks as I did since this is touted as the whitest part of colombia. Reception here was...meh..had no problems with black girls that were 5's. Other girls were not receptive to my approaches. I did the backpacker thing so that might have something to do with it. It seems like the women here (non-puta), are slow to give it up. My white buddy was going with this chica for over a wk steady with no action. Bogota wasn't my thing, the weather was always cold, overcast and often rainy. The altitude thing sucks too. Nightlife here was non existant during the week. The girl's looks here were very disappointing as well. Cali has a very large black population and is very spread out, didn't really find anything here, I hit the malls and didn't see any stunners. Cartagena was very touristy, they're where some gorgeous women here although many were stuck up, but they could have been from miami(probably were) they have tons of nightclubs and more english speakers than anywhere else in colombia. There is a huge blatant drug scene here, you can't enter a club without being offered stuff.

Ecuador:*

Ecuador is really not a country for brothas. I didn't go to quito, but spent time in guayaquil(the largest city) and along the coast. Ecuadorian Chicas act like your invisible there, they really arent that impressive either mainly 5s and 6s. The only chica's i got a vibe with were some american and peruvian tourists. Needless to say I won't be back.

Peru:*
I had high hopes for peru, but I found 80% of the female population unattractive. These women have no tits or ass and many have terrible hygiene. I Spoke to a few brothas in a hostel who had been in lima for 2 weeks and nobody had pulled anything. I spent my time in Lima and Cusco, i didn't go to the coast but I've seen pics and those girls are a lot more attractive. This is a cool country and cheap too, go for the cultural stuff, but not for the women.

Argentina***

Argentina was nice, I went in January and it was humid as hell, make sure you got A/C for real! Women here are either hot or cold, which makes it easy when you can find one that's hot. Then when she gets cold move on to the next one. I saw a few brothas while I was there, mainly africans and dominicans.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread