rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gringo I knew shot and killed in Medellin

Gringo I knew shot and killed in Medellin

Quote: (06-17-2013 07:21 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2013 01:21 AM)kazz Wrote:  

yes, spread the word sherman, colombia is no place for gringoes.

If you read my post carefully, you will see that I didn't say to not to go to Colombia. I just advocate acknowledging the true situation whatever it is so that you can deal with it with a clear mind. I actually think it could be a good education for gringos living in protected anglo nanny states.

Personally I feel a lot safer in Colombia than Mexico.

But with all the fear mongering going on....I wonder if there isn't a business opportunity here for a little hand holding.

How many guys would really like to go to Colombia but just aren't able to pull the trigger due to perceived security risks?

And how much of a premium would you be willing to pay for a pimped out room in a high end apartment shared with other like minded gringos. I could provide a list of trusted drivers, translators and even female wingmen to help you pick up chicks in high end clubs.

What is hand holding worth to a risk averse guy that just wants to bang as many hot colombianas as possible without potentially subjecting himself to street crime?

Messages In This Thread