rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle celebs hitting on your girl

How to handle celebs hitting on your girl

I'm not sure how I would handle this. I've had this problem, but not with a celebrity per se. I've been tested with girls mentioning they got hit on by guys that have perceived higher value than me (rich guy, "model"). Some answers I've said over the years.

Tuthmosis: "You should have rushed that opportunity. I was thinking of breaking it off with you today." [wry smile]

Tuthmosis: "Can I have his number? I want to negotiate the selling price."

Tuthmosis: "I love when validating things like that happen to me too. Just the other day....[made-up story]."

Tuthmosis: "I feel so jealous and inadequate." [sarcastic tone]

Tuthmosis: "Gee, I better get in my last few bangs."

These are all strong-pimp-hand statements that deflate her balloon. The truth is that a hot girl will get hit on constantly, but can stay loyal if you win the overall contest.

The problem is that the allure of some mega-status cock is overwhelming. A certain type of girl will get her validation just from the offer, but a certain percentage will want to collect the notch. I'm not sure there's anything that can be done about that latter demographic.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread