rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Devolving into caveman game

Devolving into caveman game

Quote: (04-26-2012 02:32 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I don't mean to simply regurgitate an old thread, but this post by Athlone:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10228-...#pid156658

Is fantastic. It makes so much sense in principle but I can't for the life of me put it into action. I used to get laid drunk all the time but the booze has lost its effect, and I'm very in-my-head, gentlemenly, and careful.

I get IOIs all the time. Girls seem to love to talk to me. 99% of the time they show interest, give me their numbers (some without asking), respond to my texts, for a time, but I can't get the quick ONS like back in my younger days. If anything I'm even better looking now then when I was a young pup. But the ONS has just died. DIED. And it makes me sad.

I know DC can have some part of it, however I have a friend who embodies the post above. I can never figure out what he does except "aggressiveness", though I have trouble breaking it down and putting it into action myself. He's not particularly good looking and is shortish. He is very muscular, which if anything I would assume is over-the-top in combo with a caveman style. But no, this guy pulls constantly in DC. Constantly. The Athlone thread above kinda kicked me in my balls and made me say, this is it, this is the reason!

Particular examples, a particular video, or particular moves that embody this philosophy would be greatly appreciated. Its so hard to learn to unlearn.

Where in DC is he pulling chics?

Messages In This Thread