rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Devolving into caveman game

Devolving into caveman game

Quote: (01-24-2016 04:00 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2016 11:40 PM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Hey guys, I am rather new to game. Have been going out to pubs and clubs mostly and found that where I live, conversation game isn't very possible due to the high volume of music. It looks like going caveman seems to be the way although I am not really sure how to go about doing it exactly. I think my physicality with girls is pretty weak, the most I do is to support drunk girls around their waist as they collide into me at the dance floor drunk. Sometimes, I go for a dance and get rejected, so I am not sure if my approach is too soft. But, I got to go about this, step by step for now.

It would be helpful if you have any suggestions of physical advances in the following scenarios that this caveman style consists of, that wont result in one getting accusations of harassment by girls in such venues.

Scenario 1: Girl is just in front of me in the dance floor. She has noticed me and kind of looks interested.

Scenario 2: Girl has noticed me and somehow manages to get beside me in the dance floor.

Scenario 3: Girl is at the bar counter. It's too loud to talk.

Bear in mind that the dance floor is too packed for elaborate movements.

Thanks for your ideas.

1. Ask her what's her name, then proceed to grind on her

2. Put your hand on her waist, then grind on her

3. Either take her somewhere quieter or take her onto the dance floor since you can't hear each other anyway and then start groping her.

In all 3 scenarios if she finds you acceptable you will be able to make out with her in less than 2.5 songs. That's the easy part.

Now read Bang or whatever other Roosh book about trying to get her back to your place.

1. Should I introduce myself first? How about "hey I am Hazaer" Would a lack of reply mean no interest from her side, which is an indication that I should not grind on her.

How about the friends in this scenario? Normally the girls are in a circle. How do they react?

2. Putting hands on her waist seems like a bold move especially if you havent talked to her yet. Have you tried it before with consistent success?

3. If she is at the bar counter, I reckon I will have to talk to her first before leading her to the floor but it has to be short and persuasive. What do you suppose I should say?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Messages In This Thread