rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scorching Review of 4 HR Body - Raises Questions in my Mind about What Real Health Is

Scorching Review of 4 HR Body - Raises Questions in my Mind about What Real Health Is

Quote: (04-27-2012 08:25 AM)Walnuts Wrote:  

I hold a dim view of doctors. They're supposed to be smart, but who would seriously say that becoming a doctor is a smart decision?

You have to go to college for like a hundred years, then you work shitty hours in a fucking hospital all day and night surrounded by people shitting on themselves. The pay isn't even that great when you take all that into account.

Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather not make a habit of having to tell people their grandma's not gona make it three times a week.

{Edited for grammar}

There is a HUGE difference between the average medical school graduate who gets stuck doing family medicine and ones who get their pick of residencies and have other skills. A couple of my smartest friends, who came from well off families chose to become doctors because they really like the real world application of science and because they are multilingual and do some pretty cool mission work for at least a few weeks a year, even though it is true the training period is intense no matter what specialty you do.

Anyhow, if there are people who truly believe that by reading a few blogs that happen to be written by people with a financial stake in nutrition products, and then doing some google research and cherry picking bits and pieces of second rate non randomized studies, that they understand how something effects the body better than an MD, then have at it and enjoy the consequences. Evolution has a way of eliminating such imprudence.
[Image: Darwin1881s.jpg]

Messages In This Thread